Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Hannah, if you ever read this, I'm sorry!

So I was reading my friend, Hannah Gibby's, last post entitled "Narcissism at it's Finest: My Life Soundtrack," and it inspired me. So for the maybe five people that actually read this blog (Even that might be pushing it.) I'm going to list a few songs that remind me of certain people or events in my life. Here goes nothing....

Hear You Me-Jimmy Eat World
Thunder-Boys like Girls
Miserable at Best-Mayday Parade
Best I Ever Had-Garry Allen
Chasing Cars-Snow Patrol
Day Late-Anberlin
You're So Last Summer-Taking Back Sunday
Wake Me Up When September Ends-Green Day
If I had a Million Dollars-Bare Naked Ladies
Paperweight-Joshua Radin and Schuyler Fisk
Black Roses-Alana Grace

These are just a few favorites. A lot are about boys.... ha ha ...... Some are about friends (Daily Bread ;) )...... And others well life.... how it sucks, but is beautiful.

2 comments:

  1. Oh, i feel so honored! Yay! Don't be sorry at all. I just am glad I'm not the only that makes a soundtrack out of life.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You've inspired me to create my own life soundtrack! I'm glad you added A Date Late to yours. That made me happy!

    ReplyDelete