skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Now What?
Friday, June 4, 2010
I am a college graduate working a minimum wage job. Pathetic, eh?
So I created a blog. I'm not really sure why. I don't even know if I will update it regularly. But I figure what the hell!
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Pages
Home
Followers
Blog Archive
►
2011
(6)
►
September
(1)
►
July
(4)
►
May
(1)
▼
2010
(9)
►
December
(1)
►
August
(2)
►
July
(1)
▼
June
(5)
"A picture's worth a thousand words, your touch is...
Wherefore art thou, Colorado? (Note to self: Why t...
The People We Love
A more satisfactory post
I am a college graduate working a minimum wage job...
About Me
Cara
My name is Cara Denise Alder. I just graduated from Utah State University with my bachelor's in Communicative Disorders and Deaf Education. I'm heading to graduate school in the fall. I love to play!
View my complete profile
No comments:
Post a Comment