Sunday, June 6, 2010

The People We Love

So I forget what it's like to be with a truly dear friend sometimes. Brynlee and I had an absolute ball this weekend. College is a time of constant change, and I've never done well with change. I'm constantly around people, but many of the people that I truly love leave me behind. Or at least in seems that way. I counted the other day and I came to the realization that I have lived with nearly thirty girls. Many of them have gone on to bigger and better things, and I'm still here. I know I've graduated college and am attending graduate school in the fall, but I still feel left behind. I'm not married. I haven't served a mission. I feel kind of stuck in a rut. But maybe that comes at any time in life when there is an ending. Subsequently a new beginning. So to anyone whose reading this that I love. I miss you. Please, don't forget about me while your growing up.

2 comments:

  1. Cara, I totally feel the same way! Stuck in a rut!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cara! I love you even if we don't get to see each other very often. Good luck with your overwhelmingly crazy-busy life. You aren't stuck in a rut, you are doing amazing things and doing them very well. I wish I had half your ambition and talent. :)

    ReplyDelete