Friday, June 4, 2010

A more satisfactory post

I'm going to tell you a little about my job. Ha ha I think I can sum it up in a few phrases. "Thank you for calling Your Valet. This is Cara. How may I help you?" I think I created this blog because I'm bored. I'm so used to running around like a chicken with my head cut off, never having any free time. I don't think I know what to do with free time. Pretty lame, eh? I think so too! However, there are some bright spots in my future. One, my dear friend Brynlee is coming to stay with me this weekend. I love the girl to death, and unfortunately haven't seen her since January. Wow! I can't believe how much life has changed since then. How much what I want has changed. Isn't it incredible how life can take you down a path you were never expecting to travel. I look it where I was a year ago today, and I couldn't have pictured myself where I am now. Ha ha I think I'm waxing philosophical. Well.... trying anyway. Over and out!

3 comments:

  1. Yay! I get to make the very first comment on your blog :) Hehehe, nothing quite like making your mark.
    No worries, your free time will disappear as soon as classes start again. But be careful, you get sucked into this blogging stuff, and you end up blogging about absolutely nothing when you should be doing something important. Or not even writing, but searching the web in search of the 'perfect' picture to go with your post. And after you get bored of that, you start learning how to design your own backgrounds, finding new layouts and creating your own artwork... it's lots of fun :) Also the perfect way to keep everyone up to date.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know how you feel. Since graduation I have done many productive things to avoid the stir crazy bored-ness that comes with moving home to a town called kaysville. Feel free to steal any of my ideas... I have not successfully watched 2 full (yes i said FULL) seasons of TV shows. Glee and Community. I have read two books and I went to the library today and got 4 more. I took up Yoga, and biking and running on the days my knee doesnt hurt. When those things dont fill my time I usually spend some time online blogging, reading blogs, and facebooking. Good times. You'll be busy again soon enough with graduate school!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow Cara! I can't believe you are so old and graduated! Ha ha well not old, because if you're old then I'm old cause I'm like 2 weeks older than you! I miss you lots! I hope your summer in Logan is fun and when I get back we definately need to hang out! I don't know if you have my blog address but I update it fairly regularly so you can check it out if you want! It's kyleandsarahblack.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete